We are looking for someone experienced in creating and editing social media-focused content.
We are launching a new delivery app soon and are looking to onboard someone to the team as our social media content creator.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce and edit photo & video content specifically for social media.
- Creative planning and optimization for current/future campaigns and posts.
- Basic/Intermediate graphic design for not simple illustrational posts
- Analyze current content and strategize best options moving forward based on our user engagement
- Experience creating AND editing photographic/video content for social media.
- Some social media strategy experience.
*NOTE: We are a START-UP and our compensation for this will be in the form of EQUITY. We want to give like-minded individuals the opportunity to help build something truly revolutionary. We are more than happy to explain the details of the project with anyone that is interested.
While experience is important, we HIGHLY VALUE the person's values, creativity, and continued desire for improvement above all for this project.
Website: [login to view URL]
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
15 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
I have gone through your project description quite well and I would like to chat with you to discuss further about the project. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, Jannica Morton
I’m an audio engineer certified in Digital Media Arts graduated in 2010 in Touro College. I have my work on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Spotify, ITunes, and Instagram @darealdmg_