I have a quick and really urgent job to be done consisting of a couple of steps in Adobe Illustrator intended to fix some issues I got after a trial print, i.e.:
• increase the space from the bleed for 2-3mm in one of the files
• manipulate cutting lines in two files
• small adjustments with the design to have graphics printed out on the edge of the page
• adding multiple names to the letter using Illustrator's variables function (.csv with names will be provided)
• make sure all fonts and graphics are in curves and files are correctly prepared for a print
The guy in the printing house said that these things are the matter of 15 minutes for an experienced graphic designer in Illustrator. Just please take that with a grain of salt, as these are not my words :-) Nevertheless seems like a couple of quick fixes, and I need it done a.s.a.p.