I am a 30 year old female living in Indianapolis, and I recently quit my job in IT to start selling antiques full-time. I know I'm kissing financial stability goodbye with this decision, but it feels amazing to finally be doing something I feel passionately about.
The name of my shop is The Calico Chateau, and I hope to launch in early November. I will be selling unique vintage and antique home decor and furniture that I collect at auctions, flea markets, antique shops, and anywhere else I can rummage through old, neat things. Most of my inventory is from the early 1900s to the 1970s, and it’s everything from shabby chic to mid-century modern.
I plan to start selling online only via Etsy. For this reason, I would like to have a decent online presence and have business pages on Etsy, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I need a logo to use as my business’ profile picture online and for other marketing materials, such as business cards and mugs.
My shop is named after my calico cat, Lindsay Jr., who is my loyal sidekick. I would like to feature her in the logo. Here are my initial thoughts for a logo:
• Sailor Jerry-style
• Picture of a calico cat sitting and peering back over its shoulder at you.
• Cat could be wearing some sort of vintage item, like horn-rimmed glasses, a monocle, a pocket watch, a parasol, etc. (anything old and cute)
• Sailor Jerry-style ribbon with text wrapped around the cat (or above and below the cat).
• The text on the ribbon should say “Calico Chateau”
• Please make the text very easy to read. I would rather not use cursive.
• Logo needs to look okay as a thumbnail too.
44 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I can make the logo for your online antique/vintage shop in given budget and time according to your details, thanks :) Relevant Skills and Experience Graphic Design, Logo Design Proposed Milestones $50 USD - .