We are looking for a developer to take our design and build it out as a web responsive app.
- Straightforward SaaS application
- Built using Bootstrap, HTML5, & PHP
- Wireframe and System Overview Completed and Will Be Provided
The main purpose of the application is to create a simple two-page document that is currently created by our customers in PowerPoint, Word or Excel. The system purpose is to create and maintain these documents.
1. Create Page Document Based Upon a Template with Text and Pictures Entered by a User
2. Basic Editing of Uploaded Photos
2. Add Text
3. Add Shapes
4. Add Basic Clip Art/Sticker Images
1. Drag and Drop to Upload Pictures
3. Export Created Project to PDF, Excel, PowerPoint & Word formats
4. Email Sent from the System Using Send Grid API
5. Management of Previously Created Documents
6. Revision Control on Previously Created Documents
7. Very Simple Metrics / KPI's on Projects in the System
8. Simple Browser Viewing Mode for Display on a TV. Showing Rotating Documents.
9. Standard User Administration/Login/Management
10. Responsive - Design works both on Desktop and Mobile (iOS / Android)
11. Integrations with Stripe for recurring payment processing & Sendgrid for sending emails.
User Hierarchy Tree:
The system will be set up as SaaS (software as a service), so essentially it will cover multiple companies (both single site location and multiple site locations)
1. System Admin (Sees all Data, All Companies, All Site Locations)
2. Company Admin (All Company Data, All Site Locations & Add New Users)
3. User (All Company Data, All Site Locations)
4. Supplier (Only Specific Documents)
1. Please apply only if you are willing to sign an NDA before we can disclose full project details. I would also need Identification details to verify along with the NDA. An agreement will be required to signed prior to start of work.
2. Please only apply if you have experience in SaaS, BootStrap, PHP, HTML5, Stripe Payment Integration. Zero feedback or completed projects need not apply.
Are you Human? Reply TREE in your first proposal message or else we will not respond.
Thanks in advance!