I need to draw closed polylines of each room to calculate gross room areas.
I can give you autocad files which contains:
- original layers that define the bouilding floors
- 1 layer I've just worked on, which define net room areas
I need you to draw 3 things:
- on layer called "LE_UC": the line of groos floor area (it need to consider maximum wall width = 50 cm, so if ther will be a wall 70 cm width, the line will be at 50 cm from the "internal" line)
- on layer called "centre": the walls centre line, I don't need scientific wall centre, I mean if you have a wall which has different widths, you can draw the line in a sort of free hand way. The only important result are that it has to be inside the wall (more or less in the middle)
- on layer called "LE_VANO": the CLOSED polylines of groos room area you can use the lines you drew on layer "centre" to realize them. The closed polylines doesn't have to cross any line on layer called SN_VANO or LE_UC or other polylines on layer LE_VANO
Basicly for every closed polyline on layer "SN_VANO" there will be a closed polyline on layer "LE_VANO" which will contain the first one.
The "sum" of closed polylines on layer LE_VANO will have the same area of polyline on layer LE_UC
I need to do this work on 56 buildings that corresponds to 320 floors
Each floor can be more or less [url removed, login to view] sqm
You can find on the same building similar floors
I can upload:
- 1 Example finished file called "Example"
- 5 buildings (of 56 buildings)
52 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 479 € tähän työhön
Hello! I am interested. I have checked attached files and project description. Think I can do it. Posses experience on similar projects. Hope to hear from you. Best regards!
Hello! Interested in your offer, I can get to work immediately. Write me please and we can discuss all details. I will be glad to cooperate. Best regards
Hello I am with more than 3 years experience and I can help you to do your job accurately, quickly and with high quality, available 24/7 to support you and promise I will meet your expectations. Regards