We are looking for a web designer with extensive marketing and design experience to redesign and build/code our homepage. The design we envision will include a large background image or video, per the current trend in similar business’ websites, but are open to suggestions. We would also like the functionality to be based on anchors that pull the viewer down the page to view additional blocks of information. See [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] for the best reference.
Goals of Project:
• Keeping visitors on our site for longer
• Improving/simplifying navigation to average more pages per site visit; time spent per visit; etc.
• Becoming more visually aligned with our brand (consistent buttons, icons, fonts, etc)
• Tying together being informative as to our services with impressive visual layout
• The redesign project is to be guided by the best practices in the field.
Skills and Requirements:
Freelancer must have web layout architecture experience, an understanding of online marketing, and proven results (please provide live site samples of your work). Freelancer must also have the ability to reference knowledge obtained from our source code to build the homepage with seamless integration with the rest of our website: [url removed, login to view]
• Articulate and illuminate the purpose and function of a site
• understanding our target audience and their needs
• examining competitor web sites with similar business models
• Must be able to meet deadlines and milestones in a timely fashion
Our Current Site
Things we like about our current site:
• Our logo and colors
• Our explanatory overview video
• One Stop Shopping
o Domain Registration,
o Online SEO services offered
Things we dislike about our current site:
• Our website design is dated
• The left side panel navigation is also dated
• Visitors do not spend a lot of time on the site
• Location of login button (should be in the upper left hand corner)
• Watch video button not very prominent and underutilized by visitors
• Start now and Free trial buttons are not greatly visible (also underutilized)
• Request a Demo not often clicked on or requested by site visitors
• Not readily apparent that user is able to scroll down to view more information
Small Firms of Attorneys (1 to 5)
They usually do not understand and hate to deal with technology related issues
They hate complicated software.
They want a simple easy to use website they can manage.
The do not understand SEO very well.
They can be very demanding at times.
Very busy and do not have time to deal with web presence issues.
Completion of project should be 21 days from start of project.
35 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I read your requirements very-well and ready to start work from now. Hope you will give me a chance to do work with you, waiting for your reply, Thank you
Hi there, I can assist you with this project. Find my portfolio at: [login to view URL] Please reply back so we can discuss this further. Thank you for your consideration. Asad Sajjad