here are some details for the job:
I am looking for someone to do sticker illustrations. This job is a test job for a single illustrations so I can compare the offers.
- the sticker will be printed in CMYK and should be roughly 35x35mm (max length 50mm, they don't have to be round or square). The design should come with 3mm bleeding margin.
- they will be used for business training purposes, yet I'd like the style to be more expressive then a simple "flat" style.
- From your style I would like to do something similar to Shore Ditch and Icy examples from your portfolio.
- I would ask you to illustrate the following:
"Clean it up!" text with a broom/ brush (e.g. [url removed, login to view]) The text need to be easily readible, like in "Gersh Park" logo in your portfolio (so not handwritten/ graffiti)
- If you can provide me with some more early sketches, that would be great.
- I will also need a raw editable file and the designs should come with rights to re-sell.
- The project (more stickers) is planned to continue in 2018 but probably not earlier then in February/ March.
Looking forward to that!