Warmest greetings from redBANG International!
I noticed your profile and would like to offer you a test project with more to come if you can do a good job. I am happy to discuss any details over chat. I am looking for a part time designer/illustrator who can help me turn photos of hotels in china to water color illustrations. These illustrations will be on the covers of small city guides and show the hotel in a nice way, I’m not sure what you charge, but I am flexible.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1. Usually I find a good photo that represents the hotel in a nice way
2. I send tis to the designer
3. The designer then traces the buildings getting perspective and details right (simple sketch)
4. Designer sends it draft to me
5. I give feedback as to details, like color, mood, intensity etc. (Constructive feedback)
6. Process goes back and forth a few times
REQUEST (Bit not necessary)
It would be good if the designer works in Photoshop or illustrator in LAYERS (Wacom tablet) so that changes can be made easier
Rurik Nystrom 聶瑜克
Creative Director & General Manager
redBANG INTERNATIONAL LTD.
TOP CITY GUIDES Design Consulting Co, Ltd (Beijing)
T: +8610 8599 7761 M: +86 151 0151 7388
E: rurik@[url removed, login to view] | Skype: rurikrurikrurik
Website: [url removed, login to view]
1202 Building B, Blue Castle South
No. 3 Xidawang Road, Chaoyang District
Beijing 100022 P. R. China