Hi chris83gr. I have some updates needed for The Cedar House site you made for me a while ago:
* Please add a small section directly after the top image. This section should have a white background and the text:
"To book now see our AirBNB page, or if you have an enquiry please use the form below to get in touch."
(hyperlink 'AirBNB page' to [url removed, login to view])
* 'The House' - Please make the heading on a dark picture background (similar to Amenities). Append to 'The House' description a new paragraph:
"A new addition underneath the house is a good sized, secure workshop / bike storage area."
* Add a new section called ‘The cottage’. The heading should be the same as Amenities (dark picture as a background). This should appear after 'The House', and should be included in the top menu. The text for this should be on a white background. The text should be:
"Also on the property is The Cottage. This quaint building sleeps up to five guests."
* Amenities - append ‘(house only)’ for fireplace and deck
* Gallery - Please remove the specific 'Gallery' section and add one photo gallery beneath The House description, and another below The Cottage description (keep the larger photo to the left of The House description, and choose a photo of the outside of the cottage to have as a larger one next to The Cottage description. The gallery for both The House and The Cottage should be on a white background, the same as the text description for each). You can remove all existing gallery photos and use these new photos instead: [url removed, login to view]
(The ones starting with House are for The House, the ones starting with Cottage are for The Cottage section).
* Copy the one review from AirBNB ([url removed, login to view]). Hide the other two.
* Remove Google+ and Twitter links.
* Fix hover of the email address link (make same colour on hover (it currently , add underline)
One last thing - there is a tight deadline on this. Do you think you can have this done within 24 hours?
I've set this project at $20US but let me know how much it will cost and we'll make it that. You can either make it fixed-price upfront, or if you prefer you can name the price at the end. You've been good to me on the previous two projects - I trust you.