WHO WE ARE
We are a 2 time award-winning Techstars alumni healthcare technology startup located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our mission is simple: to develop state of the art healthcare IoT systems aimed at enabling individuals with medical needs to stay healthy and independent in their daily activities.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for someone to help us design and produce our next version (mass produced) client starter kit. The contents of this kit will be laid out in a simple yet efficient (intuitive) box design containing some of our products. The ideal kit is easy to assemble for shipping & unassemble after it is received by our clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a graphic/packaging designer to work with us on conceptual drafts to production of our latest version starter kit. The project is anticipated to last 1- 2 months with a possibility for future contract/project work.
The successful freelancer must possess:
- A portfolio/extensive experience with package (box) designing, corporate branding and identity
- Post-secondary education or work experience related to Packaging Design, CAD (Drafting and Design) or other similar technologies (Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp)
- Has the necessary technical skills, detail & knowledge of the manufacturing/production materials, processes and cost efficiencies
- Ability to take initiative, innovate and able to handle tight project deadlines
- Highly organized and demonstrate a high standard of problem-solving skills
- Can clearly communicate in English (both orally/written)
- Ability to speak another language ([login to view URL]) would be considered an asset
Note: Due to the nature of the work and requirement for in-person collaboration, Designers located in Vancouver/Lower Mainland will be given priority consideration, although designers with an established remote office in Western Canada may apply.