We are looking for some concepts/designs for a website that will display personal feeds of skiing / snowboarding statistics. At this stage I'm only looking for high level concepts - NOT working websites.
This is a completely blank canvas for you to be creative and showcase your ideas. If we like the design we may progress further to implement the website with you.
What we see as possibly user stories:
- On logging in the user is presented with their daily view. This includes total runs, total altitude of the day
- Leaderboard Page: where you rank in daily / weekly / season stats next to everyone else.
- Achievement Page: icons that are greyed out if not achieved, and coloured in if achieved. Examples like "10 runs done in a single day", "1000ft in a single day", "3 days in a row!"
- High level website layout
- Example pages based on a few of the user stories above