We are a startup that leverages artificial intelligence so you can spend less time finding the most cost-effective insurance deal or travel arrangements. Our smart platform automates the entire process and Consumer Bot shops for our customers – generating quotes in under sixty seconds and delivering all the best insurance and travel options to their smart device.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to assist us in developing and improving our project, from creating mockups and wireframes, through to completion.
Must speak reasonable English.
Profile and qualifications:
- Degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Min. 4 years of experience in UX / UI design.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Proficiency in providing creative ideas and translate those in scenario's, task flows, sitemaps, flow diagrams, wireframes, clickable prototypes and functional descriptions.
- Experience in creating Service Design blueprints, personas, user journeys, customer-centric design, and industry related terminology
- Ability to create rough prototypes (e.g. InVision or similar)
- Ability to present work and back up the design decisions with solid arguments.
- Understanding of Human Centered Design, User-Centered Design
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences.
48 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there, I have read the details I am experienced with Graphic Design, HTML5, User Experience Design, User Interface / IA, Website Design. I can help you with this job, Please come to chat so we can discuss this job.
Hi There, Hope you doing good. We are much expertise group of iOS, Android, Website developers and Designers. We will design your software as you want. Let’s discuss in detail then will start work on it. Thanks.