I'm going to wedding of my friends. I thought It'd be good to add into money envelope also nice photo of them that I have sitting on a motorbike (actually scooter) as a wedding wish.
I need to make the foto cooler though. The foto is attached (version with covered faces for privacy reasons).
I'd imagine it somehow like this:
- cars, trees and basicly everything in the background removed
- instead something cool in the background like racing track perhaps with racing motorbike/bikes passing
- suitable text on the top, I'd suggest "It's gonna be one hell of a ride!". please suggest font as well.
- you might think I'd want my signature, but no. They'll know it's from me.
- I'm going to print it on A5, so the faces should be visible at that size.
- it can be eventually portrait or landscape orientation, but I suppose with the text (top/bottom) it not very realistic on portrait.
- any other adjustment of the picture itself that would look cook, like color filter, black-and-white
- it doesn't neccessary have to look like they are actually moving, I can't imagine anything reasonable to do with the driver's left leg. But it would be nice.
- it doesn't have to look realistic, like I'm not trying to pretend that they were actually on some racing track or anything, for example i'm open to weird stuff in background too
- i absolutly need it done in 48 hours, wedding is kinda hard deadline :-D
In your offers please put suggestions for the things I mentioned (background, font (text), filter, etc.)
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am a vocation and craft designer, I specialize in illustration and corporate identity, my work is dedicated and detailed with a great presence of details
Hello, I saw your project and found myself very suitable for it. I work everything with dedication and focus. it'll be great working for you. Thanks!
Hello, I uploaded your attached photo and do some thing Like this? [login to view URL] And Black&White version [login to view URL] P.S. Yes, I can add text and do some filters, till this is a sketch