My FREE site for readers and writers around the world has been active online for 8 years, but was recently replaced with a new rebuild on a laravel framework, same content, new features. The team who built it abandoned the project one month after they replaced my old site with the new one, so that is why I am looking for someone to replace them. There is more work to be done, and more new features I want to add. I need someone with proven laravel expertise who is also affordable. (Need pricing on the low end of the scale.) And the work needs to be mobile friendly and responsive, as is the rest of my site.
Note that I have separately described two of these new features I want done in previous job posts. I was unable to find the right person so I'm combining them together in one job, instead of two, and adding a few more tasks so that it is a larger project now, which includes everything I want to be done:
1. Site needs to be e-commerce integrated, with payment system that works for everything. Up till now I have never charged anyone for anything, but I am now trying to add new features that will benefit users and also provide an income.
2. Free Author Profiles now provided need a paid upgrade option, which allows authors to provide direct links to their books for sale, their blog/website, social media, enhanced photos, etc...., charged per month or annually. I would also like to be able to upgrade some authors for free.
3. Exclusive Subscription service, charged monthly or annually. Authors who provide exclusive material will be paid half the subscription rate, and be provided a free Author Profile upgrade. This subscription service will be separate from the main site with completely different exclusive content.
4. I am currently able to add/change the content of the contests page myself, from admin, but the system has some glitches I would like corrected. And there are two other pages of 'coming soon' features (such as the above subscription service - and - anthologies of the best stories, which will be available for purchase), which I would like the same ability to add to and change as I have now for the contests page.
5. Several small miscellaneous improvements for which I will give you a list.
Those on my short list will be provided a more detailed description of all of the above tasks.