Infinite possibilities are at the heart of our brand, and we're looking for a creative and ambitious Freelance Senior Web/Graphic Designer who can help us take it to the next level. You would contribute to many aspects of our company’s visual branding and identity, and will work directly under our Marketing Director.
The Web/Graphic Designer is responsible for creating of all web products and designs, including imperson's website, splash pages, social media images and graphics, banner ads, etc.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Ability to interface and strategize with senior management regarding visual communication and messaging based on the audience(s)
• Manage and prioritize incoming requests from imperson marketing team.
• Collaborate in strategy sessions and serve as SME, when it comes to all thing’s website, banner advertising, social media graphics, brochures, print ads, deck templates, letterhead, etc.
• Develops, manages and oversees all creative aspects of production and quality control.
• Presents high quality conceptual designs and ideations that support the imperson messaging strategy
• Conceptualize information and create clear, concise, and/or dynamic visualizations/infographics
• Experience with presentation design and storytelling
• Works with marketing director to ensure creative direction supports overall project strategy.
• Sets clear deliverables timeline and keeps team informed of any changes that arise in the project.
• Design all assets for use on social media
• Proven attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines
• Prepare all design files for print production
• Demonstrate initiative and innovation appropriate to the assignment and timeframe
• Analyze current and emerging trends. Integrate into current design projects and mock up concepts for new design projects.
• All other duties, as assigned
• BFA in Graphic Design and 3-4 years of professional design experience required
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and CSS, JQuery, and [login to view URL] understanding of typography fundamentals
• Strong understanding of web design
• Good understanding of content management systems.
• Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Excellent visual design skills
• Experience designing marketing assets web assets, and branding materials (e.g. banner ads, web graphics, brochures, mailers, decks, letterheads, etc.) strongly preferred
• Experience with print production a plus
• Familiarity with contemporary trends in graphic design
• A perfectionist eye for detail and color accuracy
• Positive and upbeat attitude
• Passionate about learning, collaboration, and professional development
37 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Have a look at this link - [login to view URL] to ensure my expertise on WordPress. I am well versed in PHP, can code custom functionality as well as I am good at Photoshop.