InnovWeb Services is based in Mauritius ([login to view URL]). Our main business focus is on helping, inspiring, and empowering young people to take on digital entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a digital marketer to join our team on a part-time basis. So, this is not a one-time gig. It's a long-term commitment with a fixed number of hours per week. You will be paid at the end of every week via the Freelancer platform.
The skills we're looking for are:
1. Paid social media advertising expertise (Facebook and Instagram)
2. Great writing and copy skills visual storytelling abilities
3. Design skills- video creation, photo editing, banners creation (Facebook event cover, cover, profile photo, media for social platforms)
4. Know how to engage with people and turn them into sales opportunities (sales skills)
A few of the responsibilities include:
1. Social media management- create content for social media including graphics and text and post on a regular basis to keep the community active and engaged and schedule social media posts using our Buffer account.
2. Create videos and other graphics for events, products, services promotions
3. Create content for the blog on a regular basis with a strong focus on SEO and other content strategies to get ranked high on search engines.
4. Develop and implement great marketing plans and campaigns with high ROI on Facebook/Instagram.
We expect the digital marketer to work up to 5 hours every week. And we're willing to pay up to $30 per week as a start since the workload is not high at the moment. As the work grows and depending on the quality of your work, we will increase the pay.
Please only send an offer is all conditions are acceptable to you. No time-wasters, please. Thank you.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Currently managing different such projects, you will get everything that you have mentioned and will obviously be satisfied as our other customers are. It would be a pleasure to work with you.