The Voter Registration/Turnout Challenge is an opportunity for our member programs to guide their Graduate students toward being more civicly engaged in their community. The Civic Engagement Challenge will provide another opportunity for our non-US based members and members who are in Auto Registration states to participate in the initiative. The Civic Engagement Challenge will focus on students analyzing data and/or voting policy issues. (please google 'BIG 10 VOTING CHALLENGE' for similar project)
The NASPAA Voter Registration Logo criteria:
- Not U.S. focused – no red/white/blue motif; no U.S. or Washington, DC map, U.S. specific flags, etc.
- No U.S. political parties symbols.
- Attached is a draft of the possible logo for the NASPAA voter registration challenge.
- You can use NASPAA official logo color in either Blue, Black or White. (files attached)
- The NASPAA Triangle logo can be used without the phrase "The Global Standard in Public Service Education" is when the logo appears too small, thus making the phrase illegible.
- Our thought was to use the NASPAA triangle logo to turn it into a Ballot check box and then to just have Voter Registration Challenge text next to it. Please work on this graphic idea and count as one design.
- We don't want to come to the international members ire to much so we are suggesting we brand with the colors we will be using on the new NASPAA website underway (PDF attached), the gold and carolina blue. And that we stay away from any kind of red white and blue motif. However, we are open to all colors.
We would like to see 3-4 different designs by August 3, 2018 or sooner. Then we will choose 1-2 designs to refine. We need the Final file in JPG, PNG, AI and EPS files by August 10, 2018.