This is a simple and easy project. Make me an patternable star field graphic in two versions, one as a black background with many golden stars (in other words, lots of light-dots and star-bursts; about 70% should be light-dots, 30% star-bursts), and one as a black background with white stars, same ratio between light-dots and star-bursts as above.
The finished graphics must have the following stats:
1) Each tile must be 43,17 cm wide, 27,94 height, so that I can cut & paste from them, or patter/tile them with great freedom without the stars getting to big. So make the stars small and plentiful
2) I must be able to tile them. If the stars are plentiful and evenly strewn out over the space of the graphic, this will be now problem.
3)They must not be 5-pointed "comic-book stars", nor must they be photographs of a real star-field. They must be line drawing-like, like on the star field sample I up-loaded to this project.
4) The two graphics must be in JPG format.
5) The Budget range is $10-$15.
6) The Job must be finished on time.
If you have any questions, just ask.