Me and another programmer built a two-sided-platform website. The website is for models who can register and create a profile to upload pictures and videos on the one hand and customers, who can register with membership packages and recurring payments to the different profiles to watch pictures and videos. You can check it out here: [login to view URL] The models can adjust the amount and kind of payment (one time or recurring) by themselves and get paid monthly by the platform. The platform owner (me) gets a monthly share of every payment. Payments should be posible with all varieties of payment methods (e.g. PayPal and Stripe API) We tried to copy from: [login to view URL]
Now I need your help for a few tasks and maybe for an ongoing business relation :)
The following parts should be done or improved:
1. some questions:
I'm using Sublime Text and I can use the developer tools in chrome. But:
- how to change text/content?
- how to change slider pictures?
- where to change colors?
2. general problems:
- uploaded pictures are not in right proportions or positions (horizontal/vertical)
- is there a way to automize upload of pictures to reduce size and automatically set up horizontal or vertical?
- how to delete and create users in backend?
- how to change URLs? Model pages should be like [login to view URL]
- set up working paypal and stripe API for payments
3. When profil logged in:
example: login: model1@[login to view URL]
- uploading a picture should limit max 3MB for picture
- Date of upload is not real
- Tiers don't work
- when uploading a picture it should be possible to set up the tier (that means every picture should be able to assign to a membership, like 9€/month or 19€/month)
- in profil / My Earning is a php error. That should be the Tier/Membership Selection
If not logged in:
- pictures in model profiles should be pixeled
- by clicking on it (BUTTON: BECOME A FOLLOWER), user has to become a follower of the model
I think there'll be more to do when these tasks are done :)