I require an experienced WordPress Developer to make changes to my clients existing membership site that requires the following tasks complete:
1. Re position the header menu tabs
2. Change/add text and links on footer and header
3. Add section on home page promoting products
4. Add social icons to footer and header
5. Add images to testimonial section of home page
6. Create 3 slideshows for home page
7. Add/Rearrange videos on website
8. Create a blog and 8 separate mentor pages with the same layout
9. Separate booking system for all 12 mentors displayed on site with their own login details using existing booking plugin
10. Create system whereby owner can take a commission off each of the 12 mentors via PayPal
11. Display approx. 22 videos from YouTube to Video page of website
12. Below login section on the header display a link below that says - Click here if you have forgotten your username or password to allow users to reset their details
13. Make changes to inside of the dashboard such as displaying products on blog posts, ensuring new members who create free accounts can go to home page.
14. Create a test server to add existing website too then make changes using test server.
15. Create pop up for users to sign up for free account.
16. When a user is logged in have a facility to allow other users to see who was last logged in
17. When a member is signing up for a free membership the site needs to detect if the email is correct now any type of email which does not exist can be added to the email field.
18. When logged in as a user on a mobile device, the member can see all the news articles straight away, articles need to be hidden and customers will need to select news to see articles.
19. Improve speed of videos loading up inside dashboard
20. When videos are played on the free videos section of the dashboard, prevent links directing to YouTube and instead imbed videos into website
21. When users are making a booking to have an appointment with a mentor ensure that the user has 2 options of purchase, one option for £199.99 and the other for £249.99.
22. When logging into dashboard imbed a form with upload buttons for users to attach proof of address and proof of identity.
I require this project completed by 11th January 2018. The person who is awarded and does a good job will be awarded more projects and those selected for the interview stages will be provided a URL to the clients site.
Please quote - "WordPressDeveloper2018" as the first word when applying for this job and include the following answers in your bid:
1. Do you have skype to go through the tasks on a phone call via a screen share?
2. What will you need to start the project?
53 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
"WordPressDeveloper2018" 1. Yes we can discuss through Skype calling or screen sharing 2. For starting work i need backend login details, FTP or cpanel login details