AIRCRAFT AFTERLIFE - DIY SECTION
The purpose of the new DIY section is to show users of the site examples of how the aircraft parts we sell can be used to build various artistic and furniture piece. Over time, we can add images of customer-created objects to give users even more ideas, when users send the images in to us.
Example of this on another site: [url removed, login to view]
Additionally, we want to put in an “Add Parts to Cart” button for each gallery image, so that when it is clicked, all of the aircraft parts that are used in that specific object image will be added to the cart.
1. Gallery - Picture gallery of images.
2. Admin - We need to be able to tag/associate shop products with each entry in the DIY gallery. Add/Edit/Remove functionality will be needed for each item in association with the DIY gallery.
3. View Entry Pop-Up Window - When a gallery entry is clicked, we should open a window displaying the image, and a parts list, and a “Add Parts to Cart” button.
4. Parts List - A list of all the tagged products associated with the gallery entry should be displayed, along with each item’s cost, so that the user can understand the parts used and each one’s cost. The names should be hyperlinked to the individual part pages for each part.
5. “Add Parts to Cart” Button - When the user clicks the “Add Parts to Cart” button in the View Entry Pop-Up Window, all parts associated with the currently viewed DIY entry should be added to the cart for the session.