Animated Logo Brief
What I want is a looping animation of my logo building itself and then taking itself apart again.
Referring to the image attached you will see that main part of the logo is a 3D letter ‘H’ that has be designed to look like a box, as you can see one side of it is partially open, to illustrate the point.
sequential actions for the the animation;
1 ) Starting with a blank screen (or page)
2) The net for the 3D shape draws itself (net example attached)
3) The colour graphics paint themselves onto the net.
4) and the box slowly builds itself fully
5) the three arrows that form the border could then come spinning into view from a fade
5) As a final touch, the side with is partially open on the existing logo could ping out (as if the glue didn’t hold it together)
6) Then - after an appropriate delay of say 5/6 seconds the entire process should reverse itself back to the blank page.
7) The video then loops.
Find images attached below and please message me with any questions.