Töitä ei löytynyt

Pahoittelut, emme löytäneet etsimääsi työtä.

Löydä viimeisimmät työt täältä:

looking for customizable creatives 6 päivää left

need someone very creative thinker who can make fully customized images with animals, land dessert, etc merge with other things.

€31 (Avg Bid)
€31 Keskimäär. tarjous
27 tarjoukset

Looking to get a floor plan drawn of my current property.

€78 (Avg Bid)
€78 Keskimäär. tarjous
17 tarjoukset

Hello there, I want following softwares installed on AWS instance: 1. Apache 2. Mysql and phpmyadmin 3. PHP 4. Let's encrypt SSL 5. FTP Thanks.

€32 (Avg Bid)
€32 Keskimäär. tarjous
9 tarjoukset
Vector Illustrations Required 6 päivää left

These User Manual Diagrams Need Redrawing in Hi Res Vector, to be used in a new print Manual attached is psd / png of all diagrams

€95 (Avg Bid)
€95 Keskimäär. tarjous
61 tarjoukset
Net small task -- 2 6 päivää left

Window service .Net program need to fix while reading from input data from COM ports then decode by parser after that no export the file. need to fix in existing code. need test by remote via anydesk. * * As small, minor/micro & simple task, can be done within 1 hr and only in SGD currency.

€616 (Avg Bid)
€616 Keskimäär. tarjous
11 tarjoukset

Need Static Responsive Bootstrap Website for NGO in Bootstrap with Multi-language (English & Kannada). Need Fast delivery. this website has 40% Advertisements remaining 60% of their own Content. So need that type of design required. Plz bid who can deliver speed and low cost.

€103 (Avg Bid)
€103 Keskimäär. tarjous
17 tarjoukset

Need a professional photographer for a baby shower function held in Pollachi, Coimbatore. The event duration is 2 hrs and the photographer is expected to cover the entire function and deliver the Images in edited form.

€18 - €151
€18 - €151
0 tarjoukset
Setting spark EMR cluster on aws account 6 päivää left

Setting spark EMR cluster on aws account

€80 (Avg Bid)
€80 Keskimäär. tarjous
4 tarjoukset
Notification - Oncall Application 6 päivää left

Create a frontend and backend setup with an application that can also be used in a desktop version. The application either has scheduled notifications/alerts to a targeted segment of users or the admin can send a customized message etc to users. Needs to have the ability to create multiple user groups, one key feature is for the notification to bypass Do-Not-Disturb on devices through a permissi...

€3350 (Avg Bid)
€3350 Keskimäär. tarjous
24 tarjoukset
App developer 6 päivää left

Expert app developer near my area in Hyderabad

€725 (Avg Bid)
€725 Keskimäär. tarjous
9 tarjoukset