We are looking for a UI developer to work on an existing podcast app we've developed. We would like to improve the look and feel of using the app. Your task will be to make the app more aesthetically appealing.
Redesign how the podcasts are shown in the library to make it easier to search.
Design the podcast interface.
MUST be fluent in English.
MUST be available for weekly meetings (1 hour) to discuss project update.
Bonus if you listen to podcasts and spend some time each week doing so on your own. If you're not interested in podcasts you probably won't enjoy working on this project.
We are NOT looking for someone to simply draw wireframes or illustrations. You should be able to code the changes on the app itself.
The candidate will be fluent in these technologies:
- Google's material design framework (we are using material design to create the UI)
Basic knowledge of the following so they can work in a project with these technologies.
- Git source control
- React framework (we have the current app developed in react.js)
This will be an ongoing project. So if you enjoy working on a creative project I'd love to connect.
If you're interested please answer the following questions:
1. Describe the most recent app you designed? (Provide link to the app or website). Briefly describe how you designed it. What were you trying to convey or improve with the project?
2. What are some of your favorite podcasts shows?
3. What's your current podcast player app? Why do you like this podcast app over other apps?