We're looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail and a passion for creating useful and innovative online and retail shopping experiences. The ideal candidate has experience in the areas of wireframing, UI design, information architecture, rapid prototyping, user research, and analytics, with an eye for accessibility and usability. You will be an integral part of the product lifecycle from start to finish.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Own the iterative product design of major ecommerce features
• Own customer journey mapping as the site evolves
• Participate in extensive user research, identifying key pain points and solving for them
• Participate in sprint planning and roadmap discussions
• Collaboration with product managers on product requirements and specifications
• Partner closely with creative teams to design new customer experiences
• Partner closely with engineers to realize your designs on all touchpoints
• Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely, tailoring the content to the audience
• Manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a dynamic environment
• Leverage site analytics to identify opportunities to improve the site experience
• Interpret business needs, objectives, and direction from multiple stakeholders and integrate feedback appropriately into product experience
• Be an advocate for the user throughout the product lifecycle
• At least 1+ years experience designing customer-facing experiences
• Experience using Sketch and Invision for design creation and clickable prototyping
• Previous experience designing ecommerce and digital shopping experiences
• Ability to take a project from ideation to completion
• Knowledge of modern and emerging web and mobile UI patterns and design tools
• Strong technical background with an understanding of basics; familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud a plus
• Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams
• A great portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills in user experience and product design
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are a UI/UX specialist.
I look forward to hearing from you.