A rapidly growing e-commerce company is looking to add Junior Graphic Designers to help us design digital files for our existing customers. You will communicate with the entire team and seek direction from Senior Graphic Designers. Intermediate experience in Photoshop (Image Manipulation) is required. Being detailed orientated, and proficient at working at a challenging and dynamic workspace is what we are looking for.
- This position will start off at 20 hours a week and will transition to full time (30-40 hours) by the end of September.
- Fluent English with a great personality
- Must be able to work in 8 hour shifts in between 6AM-230PM MST or 230PM-11PM MST. To start your shift will be 230PM-11PM MST for first 2 months to accommodate for proper training (paid training)
- There may be opportunity to work more hours on a weekend rotation
- There may be opportunity to advance into higher positions and stay with us long-term
- You must be great at problem solving and independent after training
- Detailed orientated and experienced in Photoshop
- Communicating with the customer service team
- Always seeking direction and self-improvement
To apply for this job fill out this form: [login to view URL]
And send me a short message highlighting your Graphic Design experience and what kind of projects have you worked on so far.
34 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $10/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, I'm a graphic designer with experience in image manipulation. knowledge in Photoshop in Illustrator. i am agile and very efficient. I am open to all the criteria required above.