We are looking for an illustrator. We are going to publish the story of the life of Saint Anthony of Padua in our monthly catholic magazine. Two illustrations will be needed each month. Details :
- We don't want vector graphic. We want classical illustrations done on paper then scanned.
- Color or Black and white. But we prefer color. Color or grey tones can be done by computer provided it still looks "classical".
- Style is realistic. No cartoon or caricature.
- Give price for two illustrations (one issue of the magasine). Size of the magazine is : A5, 15x21cm (5,9x2,3in). Each illustration will fit in one page. If your work is ok, we will continue on the same basis.
- Propose your service only if you are familiar with catholic religion. The text of the book will be provided of course, but a good knowledge of catholic culture is needed aswel as documentation about the church and european society in the 12th century (clothes, buildings, etc.)
- With your offer, give me a link to some work you did in the past, so I can appreciate your drawing style and capabilities. Precise if you plan to create the illustrations in color or not.
- We start publishing the story in the magazine of january either we find an illustrator or not.
- If more details are needed, don't hesitate to ask.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 80 $ tähän työhön
Hello & Warm Greetings:-) Catch us over Pmb. We have specilized illutrative designers who shall give shape to your concepts with artistic touch. Assuring you of Quality work and infinite concepts. Best Regards:-)
This is a quote for 2 illustrations My portfolio is visible at [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] I could work in a combination of watercolor and graphite pencil
I would like to offer my services. I believe I can help you. I provide quality work for fair compensation. Samples of my work can be found at [url removed, login to view] I will contact you by PM with further details.