I am looking for a website designer for a start up called PMI which will be the next generation in 'theme park & attraction photography & videography'. Pic'Me International delivers interactive, one of a kind, 3D experiences for your attraction, fair, festival or tournament. Imagine that you're standing next to your 'sports idol, pop-idol or cartoon' in virtual reality WITHOUT the need of wearing the inconvenient VR-glasses!
I look for a website designer, with a strong vision on clean design and a CREATIVE philosophy of 'less is more'.
- I prefer the look & feel of the 'Pile' style websites (see [url removed, login to view])
- [url removed, login to view]
The site should do 85% pictures and 15% text
- It should have a short movie when opening the website
-I can deliver the footage for that or we may create it together.
-I like the website to be very clean but catchy; again, the pile themed websites show what I mean.
- I deliver the text myself and the site should offer multi languages.
- Designing a logo and general style is also part of the possibilities as at this stage; this is not there either.
- The website should be future proof and I need to be able to change things myself afterwards.
- I am not on a tight deadline but I do look for launching it within 6 weeks from now.
Looking forward to the responses!