We are a start up company based in Hong Kong producing headphones. We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to help with the final artwork for the packaging of our first product - a truly wireless earphone. Since all the physical parts including the box design, the layout and dimensions have been completed, we just need the graphic designer to focus on the few specific things below:
- Main artwork, including a line drawing of a super sports car and the overall graphics scheme. We want the car's line drawing to become an iconic part for all future communications such as consumer brochure and not just for the box, so just imagine the poster of many musicals like The Phantom of the Opera.
- 1x logo
- 5x feature icons (e.g. simple things like a line drawing to express "10 hour battery" life)
- Special wrap (we have standard product and tailor products, they share the same box but we want to differentiate a little when a customer orders a tailor product, even with just a wrap or a card. But this had to be considered at design stage)
- Sealing sticker(s) for the box
- Additional graphics for User Guide (we will do most of the drawings ourselves, you just need to put it all together and maybe with some additional simple graphics)
For this job proven experience in consumer packaging design is a must. The ability to draw attractive line graphics is a plus. Need to be completed within 8 days from the date of rewarding the job.