I have 100 pages of jpg files scanned from product catalog. Each page has around 30 to 100 products. I need to extract (cut and process) the products into individual jpg files that can be used in my website [login to view URL] . These are the requirments:
1. Each product should have two jpg files, one small size and one big size as those in my website.
2. Any text around a product should be removed.
3. The result jpg files should have proper and consistent background.
4. Retouch and enhancement are needed to improve the product pictures.
5. Each product files should be named after the product code and page number in the format of <page_number>_<product_code>_[s|b].jpg
This project requires excellent graphic processing skill, but not design skill.
Payment: $30 for 3 catalog pages. Total around 200 products.
Delivery: 1 day.
After the completion of this test project, if both parties like the work, then it will be renewed to process the rest of the pages.
Serious bidders please take a look of the attached files which are portions of the catalog files. Please extract and enhance one product from each of the files and send them to me in IM.