The Web & Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing a variety of web, print, and social media
projects. The successful candidate will work with programmers, marketing teams, customer supports
teams, and upper management to create websites, landing pages, brochures, ads, e-newsletters, mobile
projects, etc. The candidate must have an eye for design detail and excellent communication skills.
The candidate must be able to work independently and change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or
urgent deadlines. All candidates are required to show a portfolio of their work.
THIS IS VIRTUAL CONTRACTED JOB - BASED IN LOS ANGELES, CA AND IS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
YOU WILL MEET WITH THE MARKETING TEAM ONCE A WEEK AND BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE A
NUMBER OF DELIVERABLES PER WEEK.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Design brochures, flyers, ads and other print projects
● Create designs based on knowledge of design principles, including layout, color selection, and
● Design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well
● Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date
style for custom ads
● Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions
● Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
● Design and/or code websites, microsites, landing pages, emails, social media content and other
projects. You must have good HTML & CSS skills
Qualifications and Skills
● BYOD – “Bring Your Own Device” Projects require use of personal laptops or mobile devices with
design software already installed - Experience with Adobe programs (Dreamweaver, Photoshop,
and Illustrator) - Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Powerpoint) - Knowledge of
HTML and CSS
Qualified candidates may be offered healthcare coverage and educational stipend Flexible schedule
Job Type: Part-Time (25hrs)
Salary: starting at $250/wk ($1,000/mo)
Salary raise available after 90 probationary period.
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I have seen your project requirement so we can do that. do you have a logo? do you have a documentation for this project? can we discuss in chat? which technology do you want on your website?