Graphic Design for Card Game
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
We are looking for a capable graphic designer to create artwork for a new card game. The graphic design scope will consist of development of the following:
1) approximately thirty (30) different playing cards with different full color designs (although all cards will have the same game logo design on the opposite side of the card);
2) game boards for players to track their progress through the game (the game board will be essentially identical although possibly slightly different to allow easy differentiation);
3) a two-piece game box (i.e., top and bottom) with graphics only on the exterior;
4) game instruction sheet;
5) associated company and game logos.
The game board and box designs should be designed to allow easy customization of select parts of the game boards and box (i.e., adding a specific name into the design). The selected designer should be available for future add-on work to make requested graphic customizations.
We card graphics will generally represent people and products with a few unique cards. We have a general conceptual style in mind for the design artwork which might be considered a cross between anime and pencil portraits without being overly cartoonish but are open to suggestions and designer's originality. The general intent is for the graphics to be semi-realistic but to incorporate a colorful, fun, and playful aesthetic. We anticipate that finalizing the desired graphics will take at least a couple rounds of examples, suggestions, modifications, redesign, etc.
The development of the graphics and template files should follow standard game manufacturer design criteria, templating, and style guidelines (a good example resource for this is the design guide developed by Panda Manufacturing for reference with particular emphasis on deliverables, formatting, etc.).
Skills and Experience:
- Strong illustration skills, particularly in anime/pencil portrait/cartoon-style artwork.
- Ability to bring characters and elements to life through vibrant and engaging colors and designs.
- Creative thinking and the ability to interpret our vision.
The selected designer would have available design examples or a portfolio of design style examples to allow better selection. We do not have a definitive timeline but would expect project completion towards the end of the year or early next year.
Projektin tunnus: #37226062
42 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $2400 tähän työhön
Hi there, kinly check my portfolio. I have experienced in concept design and illustration for game industry. I can produce high quality artworks for you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.