Our long-term desire is to work with a grant writer who becomes more of a partner friend of Victorious Family. Performance to secure donor partners is key for us as we are in the early stages of launching Victorious Family. Our goal is to secure a minimum of $1.6M in grants for 2021.
Recommended Grant Writing Package
Develop strong grant proposals (templates/grant write ups) and key donor communications. Based on short- and long-term fundraising and program goals, recommend a strategy that builds capacity while building corporate, private foundation, and faith-based relationships with supporters who are critical to the success of Victorious Family's work. Most importantly grant writing and submissions are the focus of our search.
The strategy will focus on each step in the fundraising process: identification/qualification; LOI if requested; cultivation; solicitation; and stewardship nurturing.
Output: Provide a minimum of 8-10 vetted stewardship prospects per month, email template to request meeting and follow-up instructions
• Conduct a full search of grant opportunities based on the program and develop a grant calendar.
- Draft a LOI and submit if requested
- Draft grant proposal ready for proof to grant team at Victorious Family for approval
- Submit Grant on behalf of Victorious Family
Output: An annual grant calendar with vetted grant opportunities, key contact information, and proposal deadlines.
• Consultant will manage all grant writing, submissions, and reporting with support from the organization.
Output: Minimum of 8-10 grant submissions minimum per month. Manage all grant reporting during contract.
• Develop a strong case for support that can be used in grant proposals and key donor communications.
• Based on short- and long-term fundraising and program goals, recommend a strategy that builds capacity while building relationships with supporters who are critical to the success of Victorious Family's work. The strategy will focus on each step in the fundraising process: identification/ qualification; cultivation; solicitation; and stewardship.
[login to view URL]