Looking for talented, hard working, particularly, female web designer/programmer or a team who want to establish their presence in the field. Working on this challenging project and at the same time establish a long term working relationships as this project is just a start. Using the latest web-development tools, and all the latest techniques out there. Will provide sample websites. The following is a summary of the major requirements:
1. The website allows users to post listing, and ads, as well as search for listing, multi-countries, and cities listed. Designers and gift manufacturers can create account to list their products.
2. Build strong dashboard: Admin CMS to manage the site contents, activities, manage technical issues, and registered users. Master CMS has ability to review, delete/edit ads, block a user by email or IP address ....delete scammers accounts and all the security features that should be there for a secure site. Also, management of ads for registered users and admin, and monitor activities and their subscription transactions.
3. Users' Dashboard: CMS allow users (Designers, gift manufacturers, etc.) to manage their own information, profile, products listed, ads posting and monitoring, payment. Visitors can register by using an email address, with the ability to add, edit, their profile, receive and respond to emails under aliases created by the site. More details will be provided and discussed.
4. There will be subscription fees and registration packages offered. Payment process module need to be integrated in the website.
5. Successful bidder has strong background and working experience in both MySQL, and e-commerce programming abilities.
6. Chosen bidder will provide a presentation with step by step and detailed outlines of the project as the successful bidder will be selected based on this presentation.
7. Serious programmers/developers are encouraged to present samples of their work, preferably, a team of developers over an individual developer.
8. The Project has to be done within a 45-60 days.
9. Successful team may have a priority to be awarded future maintenance and changes to the website.
10. Those who show creativity, optimistic, and dedicated, developing team would be our first choice.
11. Design has to be user's friendly, fully functional, and with multi level security features.
12. Coding has to be SEO friendly and developers should be creative enough to implement their own ideas as well.
13 Hope bidders have experience in working on similar project.
14. The successful bidder will be chosen within 7 days, so best of luck. Skills required: Graphic Design, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design
122 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks