Hello, I'm Edgar, an industrial designer who's launching a 3D printing/modeling service.
But I'm also offering consulting for projects: the intention is to offer a service to concretize any kind of idea.
I need a website for that purpose.
The Brand is Concreta3D, is based on Brazil, but I'm planning to have a multilanguage page (English, Portuguese, Spanish).
The site is intended to have a quotation system were the user can load a 3d model and the quotation will be done automatically.
On the other half, it’ll have also a market for products already done.
The pages (sections) I want to include are:
- HOME or CONCRETA3D (Who we are, Mission/Values/Objective, How it works?, some vídeos)
- SERVICES (Talking a little bit about 3D modelling, 3D Printing and Projects)
- GALLERY/PORTFOLIO/CLIENTS or PARTNERS
- SUPPORT (FAQ, Downloads, Links)
- BLOG (A space to talk about related subjects)
- CONTACT (A generic form to contact us)
- QUOTE (The main part of the site. It should allow people to quote directly a 3D model printing or indirectly by filling the information of the project... Maybe this indirect quote can be included as part of the CONTACT form.)
Reference site: [url removed, login to view]
Reference functionality: 3d Button in 3dhubs site. Much simplier, with no option for choosing hubs or printing technologies.
I have Logo, Colors, and the basic structure I want. I also have some videos to include and the pictures.
I don't have an specific deadline, but I assume that 1 month is a good delay to have a good job done, always collaborative (I want a fully personalized site and everything decided together).
I expect your proposals/ideas!
Many many thanks!