I hope you can refer to me the best person for a job - to save me some headaches like the ones I have already suffered on here with hopeless bastards making outlandish claims about their skills.
The job is to setup products in a Virtuemart 2 shop under Joomla 2.5.
- I have made a product importer that accepts all required product details in CSV format.
- The images need to be added separately via FTP or the VM media manager and are available via the vendor. Also since this particular VM shop populates the images into the site banner show most of the images will need sizing and/or cropping.
- There is a vendor pricelist PDF however the prices will need to have tax subtracted for the base rate (simple equation (n / 11) * 10).
- There are about 30-40 products to remove (no longer available) and about the same to add.
- I expect they will charge me around 30 bucks.
Nice if you pass me a Joomla/php/mysql gun, the right person will be rained in jobs from me. I am a developer myself and all of the jobs that I pass on I could do myself given time, so Im an onseller/project manager but since I know the work myself I can be a bit hard on slack/lazy developers - if that helps your decision.
You should start a referral service on here ;)
Thanks and best regards,