Figma design expert for concepts for advertorials on premium print magazines
$2-15 USD / tunti
I am looking for a figma concept design expert to create captivating layouts for advertorials in premium print magazines. The ideal candidate should have good experiences in figma in layout design and a strong understanding of creating visually appealing designs that effectively communicate the client's message.
- Proficient in layout design, with a focus on creating attention-grabbing advertorials
- Ability to work with the client's specific style and theme preferences
- Familiarity with designing for full-page advertorials in print magazines
Skills and Experience:
- Strong graphic design skills, with a portfolio showcasing previous layout design work
- Experience in creating eye-catching designs that stand out in print magazines
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in layout design for print media
- Excellent communication skills to understand and incorporate the client's vision into the design
If you are a talented design expert who can deliver innovative and impactful layouts for advertorials, we would love to hear from you. Please provide samples of your previous work and your approach to creating compelling designs for print magazines.
for the cooperation we will define following milestones
Exchange of more details after the mutual NDA signing
Details and examples of the magazine Ads
conceptual design with multiple iterations (expected 3-5)
using collaborative tool figma with permissions for us to comment, permissions to create variants for better explaining
======= from here tool is your choice, if still figma or you switch to PSD ==========
after our approval of MS1
Implementing the final version in final print target
after our approval of MS2
brushing and polishing of the final print design
exporting to all required print target files
will not be disclosed, place your best bid to get considered
What is next?
We will share you a NDA and afterwards a paid test task.
- you estimate in a WBS (optimistic, expected, pessimistic, where optimistic < expected < pessimistic) after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after mutually agreed
- you implement, test and deliver
- you provide also unit /integration tests to ensure code is always working
- you document each required step to make interaction of systems to work
- we test on our premise (you maybe help to fix issues)
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task.
=> We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
we will require you for such type of work on regular basis.
Currently planned every 3 months one design.
In 2025 about every month one design.
If going well, we will pull you into more similar work.
210mm x 280mm (WxH)
bleed print 4mm on each side
[login to view URL]
UPM Star Matt 1.2h
- Exported PDFs for Web-Sharing (150dpi)
- Exported PDFs for Print (300dpi, 600dpi)
- all source files (all Images, PSD, IND, ...)
- all intermediate source files (modified images, PSD, IND, ...)
- final source files (all Images, PSD, IND, ...)
We will provide you a cloud based storage on our premise (exclusively on our premise)
Projektin tunnus: #37248619