Design Considerations :
• A5 size ( 15 CMS X 21 CMS) paper size. Outer Cover size will be with a margin.
• Priced at 299 MRP ( to give you guys an idea of the customer TG);
• Diary to have a rounded edge – pages and cover.
• 200 pages of daily pages with a theme
o Pages made with ethical paper – a 100% recycled paper . probably the first of its kind diary
o Page Header – to have some innovative design elements of capturing the day/date/ month
o Double colour or single colour with twin shade – choice of colours
o Lines – broken/dotted lines, plain line, dots ? You can even think of something innovative like a combination of blank and dots/lines – eg- we can have a small square at the bottom that is not with lines ( blank) so that we can use it for drawing. Just another design element , which can actually have the recycled logo as a watermark in a small space.
o Maximise the writing area , minimise the header. Footer to be near zero
o Recycled logo at the bottom ?
• Apart from the 200 pages, there would be other inside pages -
o 4 or 6 sheets ( 8/12 pages) of information on environment. Will provide content
o 2 pages ( 1 sheet) on about this diary, recycled paper, our other products etc.
o Balance 6 pages on environment facts – will develop the content, but design will have to be done.
o If all these info are together, they are seldom seen / read. So we intersperse it among the day pages – once for every 20-25 sheets.
o These are to be in such a way that we include them only when necessary ( online sales etc.) and we should be able to take them out for customisation.
o Start : Label page, if required, but done differently
o to have cork paper.
o With a minimalistic print outside – maybe a generalistic logo debossed - like recycled logo
o Space for clients to put in their brand
o Back side – fully available for the client to customise.
• Elastic strip for – pen and binding – Black normally, but different colour ? Think
• A few diaries shall be with hybrid covers – cork and white paper 9 maybe used for screen printing/ branding– made with the waste pieces of the cork cover that could not make a full fledged diary cover
• Following addons
o One sheet of A6 size ( half of A5) seed paper with a literature of what is to be done with the paper, printed on that. Maybe this is a perforated sheet that is pasted onto a normal sheet ( with instructions) to facilitate tear-off.
o A bookmark made from our Bio plastic – with printed literature – a plastic like strip with a print on it explaining the product ( Can give content)
o Each diary will be in a 2 ply corrugated sheet cover, instead of the regular duplex board cover. TO give more eco-friendly feel.
• A few thoughts :
Month : _________________
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Circle the date and day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
• The internal lines could be just dots
• . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹7411 tähän työhön
Hi, I am an expert in Brochure Design . I have Already working on a project related to this . I can do this task in minimal time. Message me for further discussion. Budget is negotiable