We are looking to add a team member to help us edit videos, edit photos, and help us tell stories both to educate/entertain clients and train staff.
Brands we will be creating for include:
Music School, Marketing Class, Business Consulting, Real Estate Consulting, Musicians, Team Building Business, Sales as a Service, and more.
The ideal candidate will be a good fit in a dynamic and fast paced Digital Media Editor/Storyteller role to our growing organization.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be working in conjunction with the Sales Manager to assist coordinating media shoots and logistics to ensure the content before video is coordinated properly.
-enjoys coordinating photo/video shoots
-enjoys video/photo editing and telling stories with media
-works well with other people
-can build rapport quickly with team members and customers
-Managing and overseeing video planning and editing process
-Liaising with amateur videographers and photographers
-Working within Budget to plan shoots, Tracking labour hours
-Coordinating travel time and logistics for sub contractors & the marketing team
-Working with staff and feedback to develop procedures for editing
-Developing Timelines and liasing with the Marketing department to meet deadlines
-Dealing with customers to ensure the timely approval of project sign offs
-Communicating with clients about projects and resolving issues as required
-Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate skills & experience may include:
• Previous experience editing videos
• Previous experience creating storyboards based on brand targets and customer feedback
• Previous staff supervisory experience
• Previous experience dispatching amateur videography/photography staff is a definite asset
• Experience in the education/and/or music industry is an asset but not required
• Proficient with Google Drive products with strong proficiency in Google Sheets
• Able to adapt to changes and multi-task
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to drive accountability and results
• Professional approach to work with demonstrated initiative
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Continual learner looking for a long term career opportunity with a successful and growing company
**Excellent proficiency of spoken and written English is required.
** Compensation: $2 to $3.78 CAD /hour. Starting with approx 8 hours per week.
If this sounds like the position for you, please make a bid for this ongoing project. Selected applicants will be contacted*Removed by Admin*.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello sir. I am from india.I have made this video. You definitely do see this video in which I have told about myself and about the project [login to view URL]
❝The life of this world and what’s in it is nothing but a play and amusement. The wise is the one whose heart is detached from it and is concentrated and concerned with the hereafter.❞