READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY PLEASE. PLEASE ANSWER THE THREE QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM - SO WE WILL KNOW IF THIS IS FOR YOU OR NOT. THANK YOU.
General information for the website: Telehealth (ONLINE VIDEO CONSULTATIONS AND PAYMENT GATEWAY AS WELL AS OTER API'S). We have some bugs and it is 75% complete. We need someone able to continue improving it, and to improve on the improvements. WE DON'T WANT SOMEONE GOOD - WE WANT SOMEONE EXCELLENT, OUT OF THIS WORLD BUT ALSO A TEAM PLAYER!
Kind of development: Customization of existing website
Description of every page/module: Complex - did I mention complex and messy? Really messy (but if you're an expert should be a walk in the park, a thorny one).
similar ideas: [login to view URL]
Description of requirements/features: Are you a self starter? Motivated? Achiever? Can you fix bugs, code, review code and can accelerate projects forward? Do you have the ability to work with a virtual team and know when to lead and when to work with other team members?
What we need for the website:
Third party API integration (Stripe (payment gateway) / sinch (verification gateway)/ WebRTC/ google/ zendesk etc.) - for the website currently and upcoming versions of it.
What we may need in future:
Looking to go into Android and iOS. Any experience with coding in Java and Apple frameworks? Great! If not, read more:
Some skills you need:
Programming/ Code reviewing: PHP Code Igniter, JQuery, CSS, MySQL, third party API's and the more languages the merrier!
> Looking for someone to do approximately 3 - 15 hours a week (ideally, with work varying).
**** Would be appreciated if you have your own REGISTERED COMPANY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM; as the role may evolve, we expect a contract, NDA and getting the boring stuff out the way early on. So we can create more excitement in the universe!
> Can you also work with a virtual team? Listen to their problems, concerns and bugs? Great, glad you got this far - apply now please.
CMS and Admin requirements: May need various levels of admin (to various degrees)
Optimisation and if you have thought of other things we may need, we like your thinking!
Extra services needed: Customization, 3rd party integration, Optimization, Security
1. Please name a complex coding/ programming problem or bug that you have had to fix, what was it and how did you fix it - in details please?
2. What was the biggest deadline issue that you have ever had, how did you meet your deadlines?
3. Are you a motivated self started, and can you lead a project or virtual team, please give examples where you have done that?
4. What is your reply when a teammate says "can't fix this bug" or "how can we fix this problem" or "this API or code is malfunctioning"?
5. Are you looking for something longterm, and are you flexible? Give examples please.