A fresh Angel-funded Berlin based startup is looking for a
Junior Freelance Designer for a semi-permanent/flexible
Since we are producing permanent new content,
working on new apps, etc etc. we are looking for a
designer, who spends 20h/week in the office and helps
us to make it all much nicer looking while following
our CI, enhancing it and keep a styleguide up to date.
The company has already a CI, several designed apps and
sites, as well as videos, merchandise, presentations, etc.
which was done by a remote-designer and we realized that
we save time if somebody sits in the office with us.
Your work would be a healthy mix between app and web-design,
improving presentations and documentations, design
for video trailers (if interested) and even swag-design.
This is a junior or senior position, even a student
If this interests you, here are some requirements:
* Must be a freelancer - employment is possible, but a bit
later this year.
* Must be in Berlin - we have a fancy office with a fully
* Must speak and understand German. Development etc. takes
place in English, but most content and design discussions are
* Must have a good eye for design, understand user journeys,
knowledge in HTML/CSS, strong interest in usability, able
to draw and interest in simple animations.
* Must have an online portfolio somewhere.
* Must be very organized, have an eye for details and can manage
your own time very well.
* Must be good communicator and be able to explain why you
designed something the way you did.
* You can be whatever you want, as long as you fulfill the
As I hinted above, we are more interested in somebody who likes to
grow and learn while on the job, so this is a good opportunity
for a junior, but we also don't mind applications from experienced
designers. We also don't care about your education etc, we are only
interested in results. So show us something!