Redesigning a Wordpress website for a Religious Travel Agency - Design only.
- The website is already halfway done but the original designer backed out. We only need a few more pages.
- A Product Summary Page
- An FAQ page
- A Contact Us Page
- A Blog page
- A Blog home/ summary page
The new website must have the following traits:
- Majority of our readers are seniors, 50 and up. A lot of them aren't very tech-oriented, so it must be very user friendly
- 60% of our traffic comes from mobile, so it should be mobile-oriented
- A lot of our visitors are potential new clients, and don't know us necessarily
- We are offering Catholic pilgrimages, so these are trips to Israel or Europe (Montseratt, Lourdes, etc.) which they go with a group and a priest. For a lot of people it's a once in a lifetime trip and usually one on their bucket list. It is not like any other usual vacation as many people come back changed for the better, healed spiritually, and with new friends from the group.
What we want to convey on this site is the quality of our pilgrimages and the trust they should put in us for taking this special trip. We are not the cheapest in the market, but we stand by the high quality of our trips and experiences and have been in this line of work for over 30 years.