The IEA College of TAFE is a NGO delivering institutional and corporate training from Certificate to Advanced Diploma in the disciplines of management, accounting, business, IT, tourism and hospitality and child care.
The purpose of the website is to market the College programs - and provide information to potential students who will be directed to the site through print media and radio spots
The simple website needs to provide for:
1. Information on fees courses and course content - both as downloadable PDF and as HTML
2. Log-in to the established eLearning portal for students engaged in on-line learning
3. Submissions of expressions of interest for enrolment - but no requirement for on-line payments
4. Information 'about us'
5. A blog will be maintained so should have some prominence on home page
6. A 'news' window that can be regularly updated
There is no requirement for on-line payments
The website needs to be easily edited by our staff
The front page needs to be engaging, but not bandwidth intensive as many of our clients do not have access to high speed internet.
Needs to be multi platform -
43 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have 7+ years in database - website design & development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in Graphic Design, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design Proposed Milestones $1000 USD - Cost