I am looking for someone to design a statue for 3D printing. I would like it to be similar to Boris Orlov's Bust in style of Rastrelli (see link 1 below). I would like it to have the following modification from Orlov's statue:
1. The head should be proportional to the size of the body.
2. There should be a shoulder pad on both shoulders not just on one. Instead of a coin and star symbol on the medals on it I would like it to be a gallic rooster (link 2) and a tiger's head and on the other an Ashoka Chakra (link 3) and a the national emblem of france (link 4).
3. The face of Stalin medals on the armor will be replaced with a Bauhinia blakeana (link 5) to look like Hong Kong dollar coins (link 6).
4. The cross at the bottom of the sculpture will be replaced by a Cross of Lorraine (link 7).
5. More detail will be added to the face but it will remain minimalist and abstract.
6. The star at the bottom will be replaced with a fleur-de-lis (link 8)
7. The two medals with stars at the top of the statue will be replaced with a Roman Eagle (link 9) and an elephant.
8. The base of the statue will feature the inscription "Aut inveniam viam aut faciam"
9. The statue will be generally different from the Orlov statue such that it is not an exact replica and can take inspiration from other artist such as Rastrelli, Michelangelo, and others...
1. 3D printable design in CAD or Sketchup
2. 2D renders of the statue from 4 different angles (front, back, left side, right side)
1. [login to view URL]
2. [login to view URL]
3. [login to view URL]
4. [login to view URL]
5. [login to view URL]
6. [login to view URL]
7. [login to view URL]
8. [login to view URL]
9. [login to view URL]