We are part of a family-owned Spirits company that is growing fast in the past years. In order to keep growing fast, it is key to invest more into data analysis to increase the level of confidence when making decisions and get more relevant insights out of the data available.
Besides analysing the data, one important step in this data-driven process is how to present the data in an impactful way. That is what we are currently lacking: to find better ways to find the insights and present them to make an impact, supporting stakeholders to take actions that put the company in a clear competitive advantage.
The aim is to leverage the way to find and communicate insights on the data we analyse regularly.
(1) is on communicating insight for greater impact in conversations
(2) is on finding insight for greater impact on a decision
[Current workstream – what we need with this brief]
We have selected 5 datasets that we use frequently in our marketing discussions. They show consumer behaviour, category trends and opportunities and brand performance for one or more Spirits category.
[A brief explanation of each file]
1) Dataset 1: Shows the % of consumers that drink each of the brands and categories and how often and in which occasions they drinks
2) Dataset 2: Shows the average and maximum discount executed by each of the brands when on promotion.
3) Dataset 3: Presents Value and Volume market share % for the main brands in the category across different countries
4) Dataset 4: Provides the number of people who drink alcohol and are open to drinking spirits, and the size of each spirit category
5) Dataset 5: Shopper missions and segmentation of category buyers
With the above datasets, we aim to have developed 5 infographics that present the most relevant insight that can be found in the datasets in a creative but meaningful design, moving away from common bar charts.
Five pieces of insight visualization - one for each dataset - that will engage the audience toward the most relevant insight.
The deliverable should have one page each, with a title and sub-title that explains the insight found.
The deliverables should be delivered in PDF format.
Deadline for delivery of the 5 pieces of visual insight: 30/11/2018
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Retail Operations Manager : MBA Graduate in Mumbai : Passionate about business analysis and aligning workforce towards achieving the goals basis indicators from the data
Just start on the platform, but I assure the expertise and ability to perform an analysis to match. I hope you give me the opportunity to serve you as you deserve!
Dear Sir/Madam, Having read the job description, am convinced that I am the best candidate for the data analysis and information presentation because of the 3 years experience I have dealing with data