Actually the site is built on Yii v1 framework with Yii Booster v3.1.1 based on twitter Bootstrap 2.3.2 ([url removed, login to view]) widgets, with a custom built responsive css on top.
The task would be to:
- Eventually define UX and UI improvements (if they are not a complete re-do of the actual, better, cause we also have selenium webdriver automated test running on currents ids/selector) about customer's workflow.
Then, based also on that, to develop/fix in a responsive way and with more modular code (less, ecc..):
1) Header, footer (homepage has infinite scrolling) and navigation menu (common to all pages)
2) Homepage, with all elements present (search and sort bar, grid/detail view button, carousel present only in savebybooking for now), content and dialog popup (offer images carousel, merchant rating, evaluation of purchase)
3) Page with offer details and booking button
4) Page to customize booking (present only in some cases, between offer details page and paypal)
5) Booking summary and receipt page
6) Login form, shopping-kart and profile area (to discuss pig widget issues and improvements in dekstop version)
Current elements ids and classes should be maintained cause automated tests with Selenium Webdriver are running on the current site structure.
Project is paid on a milestone base.
To apply to this job put the word "BIO" on top of your reply and answer sintetically these simple questions:
a) How do you serve a page with content in multiple languages?
b) What are the advantages/disadvantages of using CSS preprocessors?
c) How do you organize your code? (module pattern, classical inheritance?)
d) Explain AJAX in short.
e) What tools would you use to test your code's functionality?