For this project you will have to make overall images, which I will use in Kickstarter. Both will need to be able to be manually update in certain areas. You will need to determine how I can do this easily and quickly.
One image is a stretch goal table and the other is achievement table.
1. Stretch Goals
This should look like sample but with my information below.
Stretch Goals Achievement Result
Round 1 0/5 Book paper and Ink
upgrade to ultra premium
Round 2 0/10 5 images or storyboards
Round 3 0/15 Free Pdf e-copy
Round 4 0/20 Free shipping to U.S.
Customers. Others get $5
Round 5 0/25 Free download of ALL
images in FULL PSD quality
The “0” under Achievement needs to be able to be updated regularly, and easily changed. Also, a “Completed” text needs to be able to be easily added once a round has been completed. I do not have Photoshop, so understand this please.
Under Result there will need to be a good image put here which is relevant each item. Also, there will need to be an unlocked box to be able to put here once round is completed, just like sample image. All these will be manually done by myself at some point.
2. Achievements. I have several samples for you to review. There will need to be a way to update these as well so once something is unlocked, I can put a textbox over it that say “unlocked” as in sample 3. You will need to get creative with some of icons or images for each category here. You may be able to source some or may need to create some. Here are categories I will need for my project:
Facebook Likes or shares:
- You or child has legal name of a Norse god (proof).
- You or child wearing a cape.
- You or child in full Viking garb.
- A Norse tattoo.
- Your pet dressed like Viking.
- A mead drinking horn
- Fireworks with Norse name. i.e. “Thor’s Thunder”
- Life size Viking ship.
- 500 kids’ drawings of Norse or Vikings.
- 1000 twitter posts of a hammer (any kind).
- Build a scene of Ragnarok.
o Can be miniatures, cardboard box diorama etc. Use your imagination.
- Build a Gingerbread house of Valhalla
- Build a Norse god characters….
o Food, play dough, straws, anything
All images should be similar in nature but of course different in appearance, color, icons used etc. Don’t want it to be too exactly similar. Some revision work may be needed.
Be specific about how updates can be done, through what method. Also how long this will take you to finish if I award you project.