I’m looking for an /graphic design artist/illustrator who can redo, improve, modify and restyle one of the 4 illustrations attached to begin with.
Generally I want to keep the style simple, a line based vector image with clean lines, using mostly blacks and grays just like in the samples.
NOTE: This design will be used on a Facebook ad, so it cannot be have any obvious negative connotations. I am advertising a weight loss/hormone balance product, but it cannot elude to anything about being fat, or show anyone fat, etc.
So you can better understand, here are a few ideas I’m trying to get across in my image using a little creativity:
1. I would like to allude to the idea that there may be some secret thing going on inside this person’s body causing them to be overweight. The idea here is to raise a lot of curiosity and make the viewer question and wonder what this secret thing might be.
2. I am trying to create a Pattern Interrupt...so when the viewer looks at the image, immediately something grabs them and makes their subconscious mind think, “hmmmm, I wonder what this is about…”
3. I wish to create some kind of incongruity in the viewer’s mind, make them feel like there is something about this image that doesn’t quite make sense..i.e. It could hint at something sexual or weird or scary that maybe their subconscious mind notices but their conscious mind is convinced maybe they’re just reading into too much (plausible deniability)...with the purpose of confusing them or making them feel even more curious about the image.
4. Make it feel there is some story behind the image, like it’s hinting at a story without revealing too much of the whole story.
5. Sometimes I like including a highlight - possibly using arrows, something circled or highlighted with color or some other highlighting method to draw attention, create contrast, challenge, create conflict, curiosity, INCONGRUITY, pattern interrupt, etc., within the image.
The all around main idea is to make the viewer curious, like there is some unknown factor going on in your body that has been recently discovered in a lab or something, and it is important to the viewer and they need to know more about it.
Does this make sense so far?
As far as the highlights are concerned, the idea there is to draw attention and generate more curiosity to a single interesting area of the illustration in order to imply that there is something hidden or important that we are pointing to or highlighting that is relevant to the viewer and that they need to learn more about.
I would also like to explore other ways of highlighting some part of the body using arrows or any other method you can think of. Just be creative. Make the viewer want to learn more about what’s going on in the illustration using your favorite highlighting techniques.
Also, I would prefer you not to use any of the samples. However, you might think about making some adjustments to the images I've attached...like change the body position, clothes, illustration style, etc. Maybe change the overall position of the body, and also the type of shorts the images are using.
OR, maybe you could create a "cut-out" or "close-up" of something really weird as in the sample attached.? The idea is to make it look like this is an ORIGINAL WORK and AVOID COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. I think you understand what I mean.
I just like something about these illustrations and want to preserve the overall feeling while changing a few things to make it an ORIGINAL WORK.
A big hint here: DO NOT represent physical attributes in a way that may make some viewers upset. This is a crucial point to consider when working on the image (fat or thin legs, obesity, too sexual, etc.)
I’d like the final work to be a transparent vector image if possible so it will show up perfectly on any color background.
What would you need further from me?
If this works out well, you can expect a bunch more work in the future!
Thanks so much!
32 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, my name is Jeyson, will be a pleasure for me to work on your project. Experienced Graphic Designer and Illustrator. Link portfolio (Click on any images to see more): [login to view URL]
Please visit our portfolio https://www.freelancer.com/u/dezinerinsect.html Get high quality source files of the selected design ( fully editable file ) Money back guarantee.