Creation of different graphic design elements for a project of an APP like UBER but oriented to the transport of freight, courier and parcel. At the national level and referred to shipments by city and highway. It excludes air transport, by train or by sea.
- Doll running around with a package
- Box or package
2) Icons to be used as points of geolocation to position on a map from Google maps the following types of elements:
- Client. Doll type messenger.
- Package. Material that is sent
- Destination. The place of delivery of goods/package by the carrier.
- Messenger or carrier.
- Doll running.
- The letter "e"is corresponded to the name of the App. e-trans
NOTE: Check the type of the size-resolution that is supported by Google maps and the format of image or icon needed.
In principle, format: ICO and PNG (transparent background). Resolutions: 8x8, and 16x16
3) Design of the name of the App. Select a typography, colors, and effects for the possible names for the App.
- e-trans. Note: the design of the "e" type @
- yovoy. In two colors. One for "I" and another for "I´m going" to highlight the message
4) Photo gallery. Select/create/edit 50 photos related to the following labels or ideas.
- Type of transport: messenger on bicycle, motorbike, car, van, truck, small and large
- Type of merchandise to be sent: envelope, documents, box/package, pallet, furniture, big box or heavy machinery, etc....
- Liquids goods, containers, refrigerated truck, materials of construction.
- Photo of a "fleet" of different types of vehicles for the transport: motorbikes, car, van and truck
- Couriers making a delivery to the customer at home, in the office, in a work or in a Factory
- Team of messengers. Large group of people (messengers) to be posible
- Messenger or carrier with a trolley with packages or boxes
- Person making the request of a sending from a mobile. The person must be in a family environment or home
- Person making the request of a sending from a tablet. The person must be in an industrial environment, work or warehouse.
- Person making the request of a sending from a PC. The person must be in an office environment - Google maps map of the city of Bogotá with the icons geolocation referred to in point 2. As if it were a transport service: icon of the client (origin of shipment), an icon of the destination or point of delivery, the package (where the carrier with the material sent) and path to path made by the carrier from the origin to the destination.
- Image that reflects the possibility of a shipment from any place or time. A staff with a cell at the top of a mountain or natural environment.
- Pictures of roads or paths, That reflects the world or sector of the transport.
- Nighttime image of the streets of a city with the lights of the cars "out of focus"
- Collage of the transport sector, couriers, parcel and shipment of goods. With the images in triangles, or with the feathered edges.
- Telephone operator attending to a client. It reflects the service care/support to customers
- Image of a map with arrows or lines in all directions to symbolize that it can send a packet to any destination of the world
- To contemplate the number of requested images
The photos must be in JPG format at 2 resolutions each:
- Rectangular for the central carrousel occupying the entire width of the screen. 1900px or 1700px
- Size for a mobile device: 800px wide
Important: the photos must be either public or "legal" without violating any license or copyright.
3Banners. Create 4 banners (2 square and 2 rectangular) with the images, logo and name of the App you made in the previous points. The text of the message should be: "lore ipsum...", Submit in PSD format and JPG.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, i have checked your project and would like to have your project. I am confident to fulfill your requirements in timely manner, along with quality work. Please check your pmb.
I realize your ideas or offer your project, and I will do it with a fresh look at familiar things. Submit a technical specification for e-mail My portfolio: [login to view URL]