I run online giveaways for my Twitch stream, and I'm looking for a single program to replace the Streamlabs OBS spin wheel.
I am looking for a program that will do two things. First, it needs to randomly select a name from a list (I can provide it, but it's bonus if it will automatically include my Twitch followers), and then it needs to flash images before settling on one, which is the prize they will win. It won't be a wheel--instead, it'll just rapidly flash images (like Bunny, Cat, Dog, Turtle) and then one of the options will be the "winning" image (so it'll stop on Bunny or whatever).
1. I can provide my own images.
2. I change my prizes and add more all the time, so I need to be able to edit the files myself.
3. I'm happy to pay extra if there's a way to get the program to automatically include my Twitch followers. (Right now, Twitch won't automatically export the list, but I know programs like [login to view URL] are able to detect the followers, so it should theoretically be possible.)
4. I'd like to add a sound (like a ticker sound) while the images are being flashed on the screen.
5. I'd like to add a sound when the winning image is selected.
6. This all needs to be done in one window, as I'll be using Window Capture for the stream.
If it makes a difference, I'm using Windows 10 and Streamlabs OBS.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Please message to discuss more details Please message to discuss more details Please message to discuss more details Please message to discuss more details
Hi sir, I created a similar system in which there was a raffle system installed. That user had shoes in that. And he used raffles to select users for selling his shoes. Please let me know if I can help you in that.